Night Mode Settings On Facebook Messenger – Facebook Dark Mode – Facebook Night Mode is what thrills a lot of Facebook users on the Facebook platform now. There are now users online that want to know how they can turn on the Facebook night mode, on their devices. Well, this is very easy and simple to do; it will be so when you read this article because there are lots of details given about the Facebook Night Mode. Do you know that the Facebook Night Mode is also known as the Facebook Dark Mode? Well, you find out more when you read further.
Facebook Night Mode – Night Mode Settings On Facebook Messenger
Like I said earlier the Facebook night mode is also known as the Facebook dark mode, this is where users are confused. Now I will explain what this feature is for a better understanding. This is a feature whereby it changes the theme of your Facebook to dark, which is why it called night mode or dark mode.
This feature helps to beautify your Facebook homepage, newsfeed, and also message inbox. It makes sure anything you do on Facebook, the theme will be displayed dark.
Turn On Night Mode
Well, there are many methods users can access the Facebook platform, they access it through the Facebook app, messenger app and also through the Facebook website. so, in this case, I am going to reveal to you how to easily turn on the Facebook dark or night mode, on the Facebook website, Facebook app and also the messenger app. but before you can make use of this feature you must be a Facebook user which is very necessary. But this feature is limited to Facebook users only, so for you to make use of it then you must have a Facebook account on the Facebook platform.
Facebook Create Account Free
If you want to create a Facebook account for free without any issues attach to it then you must follow all the steps that are given below:
* Go to facebook.com
* Now just click the “sign up” button.
* Once you have done that then simply enter all the details about yourself in the boxes displayed.
* Also then click the “sign up” button again below.
* After that, you must now confirm your account creation with the digits sent to you.
* Once you have confirmed your account then click “Continue” to access your account.
Now you have created a Facebook account for yourself, let us talk about how you can access it.
Login on My Facebook
Now if you want to access your Facebook account on the Facebook platform is very easy all you have to do is to follow the process that I have written below for assistance:
* As normal go to the Facebook website.
* After that then type in your login details.
* When you have done that just click the “login” or sign in” button.
These are the few steps that will make you access your Facebook account.
Night Mode Facebook Website
For you to turn on the dark or night mode feature on your Facebook website, then there are some certain steps that must be followed. After that, you can install the browser extension that is called “Night Eye” in order to enable or turn on the dark mode for the web or desktop version of the website. You can even download or get the app or software on your chrome or browser extension.
Night Mode Facebook App
Now if you want to turn on dark mode on the Facebook app and you need assistance on how to do so just follow all the steps below:
* Just open your Facebook app.
* After that just simply sign in.
* Also then tap on the menu icon (three horizontal dots) and tap on settings.
* Once you have done that also again tap the “General” and go to themes.
* With this, you will see a pop-up with a list of themes. From the pop-u just tap on “AMOLED”.
Once you follow all the steps above then you will turn on dark mode on your Facebook App.
Dark Mode on Messenger App
On the messenger app, if you want to turn on the dark mode or night mode follow all the directions given below:
* Open the messenger app.
* Now simply click your profile picture at the top.
* After that, you must toggle the button near the dark mode option in order to turn on the dark mode.
* With this, you have turned it on, but if you want to turn it off; you can toggle it again to turn it off.
These are the steps to be followed to turn on dark mode on messenger.