Facebook Dark Night Mode On Android | Messenger Dark Mode Setting – Like I said earlier the Facebook night mode is also known as the Facebook dark mode, this is where users are confused. Now I will explain what this feature is for a better understanding. This is a feature whereby it changes the theme of your Facebook to dark, which is why it called night mode or dark mode. This theme is most suitably used in the night, and it reduces too much reflection of the screen light into the eyes of the user.
This feature helps to beautify your Facebook homepage, newsfeed, and also message inbox. It makes sure anything you do on Facebook, the theme will be displayed dark.
Facebook Dark Night Mode On Android – Dark Night Mode Settings On Facebook
Turn On Night Mode
Well, there are many methods users can access the Facebook platform, they access it through the Facebook app, messenger app and also through the Facebook website. so, in this case, I am going to reveal to you how to easily turn on the Facebook dark or night mode, on the Facebook website, Facebook app and also the messenger app. but before you can make use of this feature you must be a Facebook user which is very necessary. But this feature is limited to Facebook users only, so for you to make use of it then you must have a Facebook account on the Facebook platform.
Night Mode Facebook Website
For you to turn on the dark or night mode feature on your Facebook website, then there are some certain steps that must be followed. After that, you can install the browser extension that is called “Night Eye” in order to enable or turn on the dark mode for the web or desktop version of the website. You can even download or get the app or software on your chrome or browser extension.
Night Mode Facebook App
Now if you want to turn on dark mode on the Facebook app and you need assistance on how to do so just follow all the steps below:
* Just open your Facebook app.
* After that just simply sign in.
* Also then tap on the menu icon (three horizontal dots) and tap on settings.
* Once you have done that also again tap the “General” and go to themes.
* With this, you will see a pop-up with a list of themes. From the pop-u just tap on “AMOLED”.
Once you follow all the steps above then you will turn on dark mode on your Facebook App.
Dark Mode on Messenger App
On the messenger app, if you want to turn on the dark mode or night mode follow all the directions given below:
* Open the messenger app.
* Now simply click your profile picture at the top.
* After that, you must toggle the button near the dark mode option in order to turn on the dark mode.
* With this, you have turned it on, but if you want to turn it off; you can toggle it again to turn it off.
These are the steps to be followed to turn on dark mode on messenger.